Saturday, August 11, 2007

**QUOTES**: Isabelle Adjani

Category: Actress
Date of Birth: June 27, 1955
Nationality: French


  • I believe in angels, so it's simple.
  • I believe that when you work on yourself, you are attracted by different, more positive beings.
  • I want to work beyond external aggressions, forget that one has something to do for others if it's not for oneself.
  • I've suffered too much to hide my feelings.
  • In love, one should simplify, choose persons worthy of their promises and leave them if they don't keep them.
  • One cannot love without opening oneself, and opening oneself, that's taking the risk of suffering.
  • One is never ready for success. It consecrates and looses you at the same time.
  • There are people who never experience that, who remain closed until death, from fear of change.
  • You must take the risk to disclose yourself in order to become more real, more human. And even if the price is high.

No comments: