Category: Movie Director
- And my parents finally realize that I'm kidnapped and they snap into action immediately: They rent out my room.
- Harvard makes mistakes too, you know. Kissinger taught there.
- I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
- I want to tell you a terrific story about oral contraception. I asked this girl to sleep with me and she said 'No.'
- I'd never join a club that would allow a person like me to become a member.
- I'm astounded by people who want to 'know' the universe when it's hard enough to find your way around Chinatown.
- I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
- I'm very proud of my gold pocket watch. My grandfather, on his deathbed, sold me this watch.
- If my films don't show a profit, I know I'm doing something right.
- If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.
- If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative.
- In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
- Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right.
- It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more.
- Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.
- Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.
- Some guy hit my fender, and I told him, 'Be fruitful and multiply,' but not in those words.
- The lion and the calf shall lie down together but the calf won't get much sleep.
- The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have.